Friday, January 7, 2011

instead, joy.

So.

I was working on a post about Las Vegas and about how my maiden voyage there was a series of firsts, but even before I sat down I found myself sounding altogether too wise and sum-uppy and here's what I learned on my vaycay. Yuch. I also recently did a bit of griping about how difficult San Jose was with the in-laws who seem as different, distant and inscrutable as Martian epic poetry. But no more of that either. Instead, some favorites from Sin City and San Francisco. I've left out all the ones of me looking contemplatively out at the Golden Gate Bridge and wondering if I should move my husband and my life out to the West Coast. (It's a real question, but there's such a thing as too many furrowed brows.)

Thus.


















































No comments: