Thursday, June 9, 2011

Grounded

It has seemed somewhat impossible for me to write here for the better part of a month. I've recently started one of those summer projects, but this one's focused around writing, so on a regular I'm pouring into my journal and around a certain topic, which makes coming here to pour out kind of tough too. On top of which, I've been painting painting, and let's just say I'm not confident enough in those skills to share them with anyone. Right now I'm still trying to find the value in doing some of them for myself.
But, I'm going to try to return to this space consistently. Maybe I'll be able to put down some of what's coming out of me so frequently here. It's not bad. I'll try to use this as a grounding space, a touchstone to stay in touch with what I'm doing. We'll see...

No comments: