- become a vegan.
- sue someone.
- worry about my reproductive health.
- have reproductive health complications.
- use an eyelash curler.
- fart in front of my husband.
- worry about being downsized.
- yell at a stranger in a grocery store.
- break up with my mother.
- consider moving out of the Midwest.
- move in with a man before I married him.
- consider watching porn.
- want not to have children.
- get a tattoo.
Right now, life does not feel great. I feel without roots; I feel confused. I feel like things are changing around me too fast to tolerate them, and I don't feel like I have the skills to adapt, or like I know how to. I want to cry, to throw something, to blame everyone else for how badly I feel. I want help.
I want my money back. If I'd known this is what it meant to be an adult, I might have cashed out a long time ago.